Sunday, August 09, 2015

I was pretty much smiling to myself all day in fact I was positively grinning and it was just because the way my day began walking down Oakwood St in the early morning sunshine .When I'm walking I take an interest in the journey and often just stop and stare at things that catch my eye . There were  flowers and they caught my eye as if they were turned towards the sun in rapt attention . It was almost like the sun said "come on soak me up 'and every petal on every flower was perked up like a dogs ear ready for action . Then I saw the bee flitting from flower to flower for nectar and more bees thinking to myself, all's well with the world remembering an article I'd read about bees dying off and here they were still flitting around right in front of me .Eventually I continued onto  St Claire West ,a street with an active and prosperous business section .

No comments: